Functional CRM Analyst for SAP
OUR VISION & OUR STORY
To have happy end-users who can work efficiently with the applications for which we provide support. That’s our goal (and hopefully yours too). If you’re a service-minded person by nature – someone who, on the one hand, enjoys helping out others while, on the other hand, always strives to deliver the optimal solution – then you could be the functional CRM analyst for SAP we’re looking for.
We are delaware, SAP implementation leader in Belgium. And our ‘internal customers’ are the end-users of a large telecommunication company located in Gosselies. For their Support & Operations team, we’re looking for an additional pair of hands to help us out. Maybe you?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS FUNCTIONAL CRM ANALYST FOR SAP?
- You assist and help out the end-users with the different SAP CRM – SAP ISU apps that are used internally. To really understand those applications, you have to understand the reality of your end-users.
- When incidents are reported, you use the available information to analyze the problem(s). You define the severity and priority and clearly communicate the next steps to all those involved.
- You try to replicate the issue and come up with a solution (first-line support). If the issue turns out to be too difficult to solve yourself, you liaise with your colleagues to find a solution (second- and third-line support). If needed, you chase down your colleagues in order to proceed.
- When there seems to be a recurrent pattern amongst the issues, you also try to find the source of the issue so that a more definitive solution can be implemented.
- Of course, you stay fully on top of all the new evolutions of every SAP application used internally. You complement that with a keen interest in any other (external) technical evolution related to your domain.
- Besides helping out end-users, you’re also an active participant in a wide variety of internal projects to improve the applications, gather more information as well as optimize the overall end-user experiences.
- You won’t be alone: there are 5 direct colleagues also doing this, and an additional 17 more indirect colleagues helping out too. Our joint goal? To have happy end-users, 24/7.
- Know that you’ll be working ‘on site’, at the customer’s, but that you also still are a full-fledged delaware consultant as well. So you can count on…
- Plenty of opportunity to liaise and meet up with your other delaware colleagues (there’s more than 850 of us now in Belgium, and 1,700 worldwide)
- Various team and company-wide events
- A solid and continuous support base throughout your career with us!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE FUNCTIONAL CRM ANALYST FOR SAP?
- Are you an IT bachelor (or equivalent by experience)?
- Do you have 3 or more years of experience with applications support for SAP CRM and/or SAP ISU? Are you used to working with Workflow SAP? Additional pluses would be: 1) some experience with ECC and/or 2) knowledge of ABAP and/or JAVA.
- Are you analytical, result-driven and service-minded by nature? A good communicator who likes to take matters into your own hands? Are you quite stress-resistant?
- Are you fluent in French and English?
If the above list describes you, then we could be a match! And you should get in touch.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
Find out more about us on our website and blog. You’ll get a sense of what it’s like to work for us, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come see us in Antwerpen, Gent, Kortrijk, Lummen or Wavre.