What will you be doing as a SAP cloud for customer consultant?
You will be part of our delaware Customer Connect team: an agile team of digital marketers, visual designers, functional analysts and software engineers. We strive to provide high-quality, integrated and omni-channel solutions.
Here’s what you can expect:
- As a consultant, you will play a lead role in the delivery of SAP solutions, from analysis to go-live.
- Together with our sales teams, you will also play a significant role in the presales process. Your expertise reassures clients, as you provide answers to technical questions and demonstrate the solutions.
- As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer. Our Cloud for Customer solutions for various industries facilitate this further.
- You put your specialized customer relationship management knowledge, which you have gained throughout your career, to excellent use to serve your clients.
- You’re involved in every aspect of the implementation: you analyze the needs of your customers, which you translate into a blueprint and a technical design. Next, you take care of the implementation and configuration and organize training workshops and courses with the customer. From beginning to end you are at the helm, driving your projects forward!
- As an experienced consultant, you also assume the responsibility to mentor and coach less-experienced colleagues. Knowledge-sharing is a key success factor and you are happy to share your expertise with your more junior colleagues.
Do you have what it takes to become a SAP cloud for customer consultant?
The level of experience we are seeking is as follows:
- Do you have 4 or more years of SAP CRM or SAP Cloud for Customer (or even Siebel, Microsoft CRM, Salesforce or another software) experience, either as a consultant or as an employee? Do you combine that with a solid background in customer relationship management?
- Have you already delivered several SAP implementations in customer relationship management? Can you carry out a blueprint analysis independently? Are you comfortable mentoring less experienced colleagues?
- Can you weigh up your customer’s business situation swiftly and translate it into clear functional solutions? Are you well-organized, a good communicator and service-oriented by nature?
- Are you a great communicator in French or Dutch and English?
- Do our company values appeal to you: caring, committed, entrepreneurial, respectful, a positive team spirit?
If that sounds like you, then we would love to meet you! Drop us your CV. We’ll quickly invite you in for a chat!
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. Here you’ll get a sense of what it’s like to work for us, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come and see us in Kortrijk, Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre or Lummen.