OUR VISION & STORY
Just like any other business, hospitals will need to make decisions based on data, keep track of the patient journey, plan their resources efficiently and optimize their accounting and controlling processes and flows. But wait! Do you also know if hospitals have the tools to actually go for truly digital?
And that’s where you can help us to make the difference. With top-notch SAP systems in your toolbox, you’ll help us guide hospitals through the complete value chain - from design, to implementation through change management and transformation and help them prepare for the inevitable shift to digital.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A SAP FINANCE CONSULTANT?
Your mission? To provide high-quality, integrated, future-proof and ergonomic solutions that help your customers get better, even real-time insights in their finance and controlling processes and operations.
In other words:
- Your main focus is delivering of SAP Finance solutions smoothly, from analysis to go-live. In other words, you’re involved in every aspect of the implementation, also in training end-users.
- Together with our sales teams, you will also play a significant role in the presales. You’ll help to convince the customer to work with us by providing answers to technical questions and demonstrating our preferred tools and methodologies.
- With your nose for opportunities, you’ll also help us explore the market and identify prospects.
- You don’t just translate the customer’s current finance and controlling processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer.
- You put your specialized finance management knowledge and expertise to excellent use to serve your customers.
Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but as consultants, we stay close to our customers and often spend time working onsite. So it does not really matter whether you are living in Limburg, Brussel, Gent, Brugge, Antwerpen... It is highly likely we are implementing a SAP Finance solution in your area right now.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE A SAP FINANCE CONSULTANT?
Let’s see if you can answer “yes” to most of the questions below. If so, we think that we should meet up for coffee or tea and get to know each other better.
- Do you have a heart that beats for the healthcare industry? Are you eager to help us build a strong network by forging strong, long-term customer relationships?
- Do you have a solid background in and understanding of finance?
- Do you know or want to learn the ins and outs of SAP FI/CO’s modules and reporting tools?
- Do you like to follow projects from A to Z? Are you well-organized, a good communicator and service-oriented by nature?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English? If you happen feel at ease working in French as well, that is a definite plus.
- And last but not least… do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come and see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.