Our vision & story
How many companies can you think of where you’re actually encouraged to walk around with your head in the clouds? Probably not many – but we’re one of them! The cloud is where our delaware SAP consultants feel most at home, and rightly so. Nevertheless, we also have our feet planted firmly on the ground. You see, it’s no coincidence that delaware is Belgium’s biggest SAP implementation partner.
At delaware, our team is a bit like the new kid on the block. You’ll be part of a fairly new and young group of cloud lovers – a squad that you’ll be a great addition to as a Finance Business Consultant.
Do you want to be involved in a wide range of innovative SAP projects and take our own objectives and those of our customers to the next level? Read on, then!
What will you be doing as a finance business consultant for cloud ERP?
- Together with the customer, you’ll find the best solutions to cover their end-to-end operational processes, like supply chain, procurement, planning, sales, production processes.
- Most of your assignments typically fall between 3 – 6 months, and each project is as unique as the delaware team tasked to tackle it.
- First, you’ll set up a prototype of the customers’ key processes in the SAP Business ByDesign system. Then, you’ll help users to get the most out of their new environment, by supporting them through the different phases of the implementation, up until the go-live. Once live, you’ll provide after-care support.
- By implementing SAP Business ByDesign, you’ll allow our customers, mid-size companies, to focus on what matters – making them unique within their given market.
- Compared to classic SAP solutions, SAP ByDesign implementations follow a fit-to-standard approach and don’t take that long to complete. This means you’ll have the opportunity to work on multiple projects, each with a shorter lead time. Because variety is key!
delaware has its offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen. You’ll either work from one of these, surrounded by your colleagues, or meet with your customers onsite, who’ll appreciate the close cooperation.
Do you have what it takes to become a finance business consultant for cloud ERP?
Let’s see if you’re the right fit for the job we’re offering:
- A good practical knowledge on finance and controlling processes e.g. as an ERP implementation consultant, auditor, business/financial controller or ERP key user, … ?
- An interest in end-to-end ERP scenarios and their impact on controlling and finance.
- A pragmatic mind that speaks to both supply chain and technology?
- Excellent communication skills, regardless of whether your audience is customer or colleague ?
- Flexibility in regard to working in a project based environment?
- A professional’s way with Dutch and English? (French gives you an added advantage.)
Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
Want to discover more?
In our industry, an award is worth a thousand words. For those who do what we do, being included on the list of SAP Pinnacle Award winners is comparable to winning an Oscar. We have been called pioneers in implementing SAP Cloud ERP solutions, and we strive to maintain a leading edge within the field.
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. Our colleague Joakim can give you a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our SAP ByDesign team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail, we really want to hear from you!