What will you be doing as an SAP Master Data consultant?
As an SAP Master Data consultant, you’ll complete your primary mission in the run-up to the implementation:
- To fully grasp the complexity of the customer’s processes, you’ll take a helicopter view of how data is handled in the organization and develop data harmonization strategies.
- You’ll be our customers’ go-to sparring partner and organize multiple workshops.
- You’ll help the customer understand the master data model in SAP – this is where your general master data modelling skills will come in handy!
- Then, you’ll create source-to-target mapping specifications, initiate the data migration process together with business users and create specs for your colleagues to start implementing.
- You’ll make sure the right data can be accessed by the right people, at the right time – that’s master data governance for you!
- We like a good mix: you’ll devote half of your time to strategic thinking and planning, and the other half to building and getting your hands ‘dirty’.
- Besides advising the customer, you’ll also take less experienced colleagues under your wing – like a true data guru.
delaware has its offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. Your work as an SAP Master Data consultant might take you abroad as well. After all, that’s the great thing about data: it’s everywhere.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware SAP Master Data consultant?
- Do you have multiple years of experience working in a master data management environment? Or even better: do you know the ins and outs of the SAP Master Data Governanceapplication
- Have you previously worked as a key user or a data steward, handling the following master data objects in SAP: Customers, Suppliers, Business partners and Materials?
- Do you know how to outline business processes and workflows? That’s a definite plus. Already familiar with master data governance processes? Even better!
- Can you create overarching governance and stimulate cross-departmental collaboration? Data management is all about aligning processes and people.
- Would you call yourself an analytical thinker? You enjoy taking that transversal view and aim to align multiple departments in the way they create or use master data.
- Are you comfortable in a more client-facing role? You’ll be spending a lot of time together with customers coming from all kinds of industries, handling all types of data.
- Do you know how to express yourself both in English and in Dutch or French?
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
- In short: are you the eager SAP Master Data consultant with the hands-on mentality we’re looking for?
By the way, did we mention that delaware is SAP’s biggest implementation partner in Belgium? As we’re right on track with the latest features, many data management consultants have already found their happy spot with us at delaware. So who knows, maybe you will too?
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about data management at delaware here. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life.
Are you keen to help us grow our Data Management team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail. We really want to hear from you