Our vision & story
delaware is a great place to work; just ask one of our 1,700 delawarians who enjoy work each and every day. We have Belgian roots but expanded our activities to 13 countries and 26 offices in the world (not bad for us “little” Belgians, right?).
The SAP Infrastructure team is composed of SAP BC and IT Infrastructure architects and consultants and positioned in the market as the specialists in the newest SAP technologies. We help our clients installing, maintaining and enlarging their (newest) SAP solutions.
The expansion and growth in frequency and dimension of our SAP projects, have led us to look for additional capacity within the SAP Infrastructure team.
What will you be doing as a service delivery manager for SAP infrastructure at delaware?
- As Service Delivery Manager you’ll be the technical-coordinating contact point for several customers. Your mission is clear: client satisfaction. You’ll achieve this by engaging in multiple formal and informal interactions, monitoring quality and SLA’s, accurate invoicing, …
- A delaware Service delivery manager has a handson mentality and likes to be closely involved in small and big SAP infrastructure projects as a project manager.
- You coach and motivate others, but also to steer firmly if needed.
- Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be visiting customers, wherever they are in Belgium.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware SAP infrastructure SDM?
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as a Service Delivery Manager, Team Leader or Project Manager
- You have a knowledge of SAP BC which allows you to think with the customer and propose new solutions
- You have knowledge of SAP system installations, system copies, SAP & DB upgrades, Netweaver products (BI, TREX, Portal, SRM, CRM, NWDI, CE), Unicode conversions, ...
- You have distinct organizational skills and strong soft skills: you know how to react to clients and colleagues at all times
- You have strong communication skills and you are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- You are willing to work on projects in Belgium
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship