Harmonize your business processes
Enterprises need to be as innovative as possible while simultaneously responding to changing business demands. That’s why business departments and processes need to be perfectly aligned – through a centralized tool, for example. With Process Orchestration and HANA Cloud Integration, SAP offers comprehensive on-premise, cloud and hybrid integration possibilities that will not only lighten your workload, but save money and boost productivity as well.
Both SAP PO and HCI are software solutions that facilitate the integration of business processes that span different departments, organizations, and even companies. When implemented properly, both function as a one-stop tool that can be used for a variety of tasks, as opposed to several stand-alone tools. The biggest difference between PO and HCI is that the latter is hosted as a service in the SAP cloud, wile PO is implemented on-premise. However, both can work together as a hybrid solution to optimally cover specific business needs.
60% reduction in process time with SAP integration solutions.
Design, run and monitor integration scenarios
SAP’s integration solutions allow businesses to harmonize processes and data in a highly secure and reliable environment. For example, users can extract information from Facebook and Twitter based on certain criteria such as keywords or user data, set-up an e-invoicing workflow, or integrate data with other SAP solutions like SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Ariba.
By synchronizing departments and processes, you’ll get a unified view of all business data, eliminate redundant data entry, and simplify and centralize monitoring – eventually even enabling the automation of business decisions.
Why you’ll love SAP’s integration solutions
- Derive maximum value from your business processes.
- Designing workflows is simple and doesn’t require coding skills, thanks to the graphical editors and extensive catalog of integration flows.
- Data can be exchanged across SAP and non-SAP applications.
To cloud or not to cloud?
While compliance with data security regulations might be a reason for some businesses to opt for an on-premise solution, cloud-based software like HCI offers a couple of important advantages:
- low total cost of ownership with affordable subscription model and minimal up-front investment;
- you and your partners can collaborate via one central platform (hosted by SAP);
- üno need to worry about security, technical monitoring or scalability: SAP’s integration solutions are hosted in SAP’s secure data centers across the globe.
In the end, the decision to opt for on-premise or cloud solutions depends entirely on the nature of your business and your expectations for the future. And remember: there’s always the middle ground of a hybrid solution.
How we can help you
Solid business integration across departments and units is vital to the survival of modern enterprises. When done well, it can drastically cut costs and promote a culture of continuous improvement. As an SAP Gold Partner, delaware has the technological know-how and the business experience to handle your integration project from start to finish.
Why choose delaware?
- We offer a structured approach
- We offer end-to-end solutions
- We collaborate closely with your team
- We have 25 years of experience in business intelligence in numerous industries