SAP S/4HANA migration
A step-by-step approach, at your pace
SAP S/4HANA is much more than an IT tool. It has the potential to transform your organization’s entire business strategy. It enables real-time data-driven decision-making and unlocks the power of breakthroughs technologies. With SAP HANA in-memory data technology, SAP S/4HANA now offers unparalleled data processing and visualization capabilities.
Make the move from an SAP ECC to SAP’s next-generation S/4HANA business suite (on-premise, cloud-hosted or hybrid).
migrating to SAP S/4HANA today lets you reap the benefits of the world’s leading next-gen ERP – before your competitors do
Why move now?
SAP will halt support to existing ERP ECC business suite in 2027. Users are now required to move to the HANA in-memory platform to continue using SAP. We understand that upgrading to SAP S/4HANA would be inevitable for some, where the potential costs, complexity and duration of a migration project may be daunting.
When it comes to the approach and pace of the migration, our experienced team will guide you along and offer the best practices and approaches from our past implementations.
We are on your side.
Reap the benefits of SAP S/4HANA
You’ll can harness the advantages of the next-generation ERP system before your competitors do.
- Gain real-time business insights, for informed decision-making, optimized processes and better services.
- Work in a faster, more agile way thanks to SAP S/4HANA’s simplified data model and the exceptionally intuitive SAP Fiori user experience.
- Accelerate innovation, as the central HANA core combines traditional ERP with CRM, EWM, transportation management and more, and easily connects with ground-breaking cloud applications such as SAP Customer Experience, SuccessFactors, Concur, Ariba and more.
- Harness latest technologies, such as IoT, big data, blockchain, machine learning and beyond.
- Simplify and streamline your combined move to the cloud (if using an on-premise platform).
Agristo puts sustainable innovation in the driver’s seat with S/4HANA
Discover how Agristo, a fast-growing, digitally ambitious multinational specializing in potato products, migrated to SAP S/4HANA from SAP ECC – and achieved a complete business transformation.
Big bang or phased approach?
Discover the colours of migration
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to migration. You can start from scratch, the greenfield approach, which features a complete redesign of your business processes. A brownfield migration enables you to bring your core ERP structure and historical data with you. A BLUEFIELD™ migration approach, in collaboration with SNP, unlocks greater data migration flexibility and speed.
Introducing RISE with SAP
Subscription service for S/4HANA
SAP makes S/4HANA Cloud with RISE with SAP. ERP is made even more accessible by bundling a number of tools into a monthly subscription service:
- user rights for S/4HANA Cloud OR S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition
- tools used to assess and migrate to S/4HANA
- access to business process intelligence
- credit value for SAP Business Technology Platform (aka SAP Cloud Platform), SAP’s PaaS
- SAP Business Network starter pack
Why choose delaware?
- Our FAST-2-S/4 solution is a SAP qualified partner package.
- We are SAP experts and S/4HANA users: we implement the full SAP solution portfolio and are working with SAP on a co-innovation program to help shape the cloud edition of S/4HANA.
- We offer S/4HANA accelerators: tools and techniques that we have developed in house to streamline and shorten your migration process.
- delaware has a S/4MOVE Global Competence center focusing on exchanging best practices and setting up international quality standards and a Global Delivery center to speed up the implementation and make it more cost friendly.
- Our team has completed more then 26 (and counting) successful S/4HANA migrations in a range of different industries.