Being part of delaware means getting to work with an SAP Gold Partner and Pinnacle Award winner with the cutting edge of technology. We have a dynamic, horizontal company culture and pride ourselves on taking care of our employees. We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way that we challenge our customers to step up to the next level, helping them become even better in areas where they already excel. With us, you’re certain to be involved in a wide range of innovative SAP projects.
What will you be doing as an SAP MM Consultant?
- As an SAP MM Consultant at delaware, you play a crucial client-facing role that requires fair functional knowledge of the business processes to optimize our customers’ processes, from procurement to planning & control and from inventory management to invoicing.
- As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer.
- SAP MM doesn’t stand alone. Instead, you collaborate closely with various colleagues in one big team. This brings you into contact with SAP FICO, SD, PP and (e)WM, giving you excellent insight into the bigger picture and enabling you to learn plenty of new things.
- Do you like to follow up on projects from start to finish? Then you’ve come to the right place. You are involved from analysis, blueprinting, customizing, documentation and training, up until the ‘go live’ and support.
- Needless to say, you make a point of staying up to date on any new developments relating to SAP MM, the cloud and IT in general.
Do you have what it takes to become an SAP MM Consultant?
- You come with at least 4-5 years of functional consulting experience in Business Intelligence domain – strongly preferred on SAP platforms (SAP MM).
- You have been part of at least one full lifecycle SAP MM implementation or have supported such in production.
- You have business analyst (requirement analysis and gathering) exposure in your past.
- As an experienced consultant, you also assume the responsibility to mentor and coach less-experienced colleagues. Knowledge-sharing is a key success factor and you are happy to share your expertise with your more junior colleagues.
- You have grasp on the technical side as well and have experience working together with a team of broad roles.
- You recognize yourself in Our Values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
At delaware, we...
- Are a dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise.
- Offer a continuous process for learning, development and growth.
- Are involved in unique projects in Singapore (and the region) for prominent customers.
- Offer a challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization.
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events, impromptu drinks or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
- Are a flat organization with short lines of communication;
- Offer a competitive benefits package that grows with you!
If this interests you, we would love to meet you! Send in your CV and we’ll invite you over for coffee and a chat.