Being part of delaware means getting to work with an SAP Gold Partner and Pinnacle Award winner with the cutting edge of technology. We have a dynamic, horizontal company culture and pride ourselves on taking care of our employees. We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way that we challenge our customers to step up to the next level, helping them become even better in areas where they already excel. With us, you’re certain to be involved in a wide range of innovative SAP projects.
What will you be doing as a SAP Consultant (C4)?
You play a crucial client-facing consulting role that requires fair functional knowledge of the business processes. You interact with clients to understand their requirements, and help define solutions to address the client’s needs. You help in customizing the systems with proper testing and attention to quality.
Do you have what it takes to become a SAP Consultant (C4)?
- You come with at least 3 - 4 years of experience in SAP C4
- You have been part of at least one full lifecycle SAP project implementations or have supported in SAP C4.
- Handled multi module projects
- It’s in our (and your!) best interest if you recognize yourself in Our Values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
At delaware, we...
- Are a dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise.
- Offer a continuous process for learning, development and growth.
- Are involved in unique projects in Singapore (and the region) for prominent customers.
- Offer a challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization.
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events, impromptu drinks or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
- Are a flat organization with short lines of communication;
- Offer a competitive benefits package that grows with you!
If this interests you, we would love to meet you! Send in your CV and we’ll invite you over for coffee and a chat.