- Understand your client’s missions, business needs and challenges as well as the business processes that support them
- The Lead is mainly responsible for creating the vision together with the customer, understanding their requirements, needs and expectations and based on that recommend an approach or roadmap
- Moderate the solution creation process, coordinate agile development of the solution and liaise between solution team and Solution Facilitator
- Define and evolve system concepts and technically feasible software solutions that answer the client’s analysis challenges.
- Research, understand, and document client challenges in order to develop the best solution concept
- Partner with the Solution Facilitator to conduct client Assessments. You also will work with Solutioneers to select the right software tools, technologies and approaches to address analysis requirements.
- Manage the solution team to design, develop and implement solutions
- Additionally, you will be responsible for creating budgets, time boxes, resource allocation, and approach and to document, track and plan the solution’s development.
At delaware, we... care more about how you engage a situation & how you deal with people (Customers, team members, partners) than if you have every single hard competence but lack the soft skills. Aptitude, openness to learn, team spirit, care, commitment, entrepreneurship and respect are considered of critical value. None of our positions require strict qualifications, but below we've outlined what we expect you to be able to do with your acquired skills, knowledge and abilities.