Here's your page in the delaware dictionary:
Analyst noun 1. analytical mind that enjoys taking a deep dive into our clients’ business processes 2. draws on advanced problem-solving skills to guide customers through an IT implementation 3. a species that is attracted by IT and interacting with techies 4. known for its passion, drive and perseverance; often surrounded by a pack of team mates.
What would your role be as a Enterprise Information Management Analyst?
As an Enterprise Information Management Analyst at delaware, you’ll be involved in the entire consulting cycle from A to Z. You’ll bridge the gap between business and IT. Not a technical expert? Don’t worry – even though you’ll use technology on a daily basis, your more technically-minded colleagues will help you out!
As a Enterprise Information Management Analyst, you are in the fore front of our client interactions - you play a crucial role in making sure we capture, understand and interpret the requirements of our clients in the right way. You’ll work in close collaboration with your team members and the clients to understand their needs and translate them in to high level design, including clear description of business logic and pseudo-code. You will create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, and perform risk management to minimize project risks.
What you’ll need to join us at delaware:
- Keen to understand business challenges; have a nose for entrepreneurship and new innovative technologies to provide high value solutions to clients.
- You have some knowledge on ECM (like OpenText).
- You possess Good communication skills and can explain complex matters in a simple way.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Dynamic, strong analytical skills, yet a creative mind.
- It’s in our (and your!) best interest if you recognize yourself in Our Values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
At delaware, we...
- Are a dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise. We work on a broad portfolio of unique projects in Asia Pacific for prominent customers.
- Offer continuous professional growth and training.
- Have a pretty unique work environment and culture. The #peopleofdelaware live and breathe the five values.
- Aim to be as approachable as possible. Just tug at our sleeves and we’ll answer any question you might have. And don’t worry, we’ve all been there!
- Are flexible – but no, don’t ask us to do the splits. Our work can take us anywhere, from the different delaware offices to those of our customers!
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
- Offer a competitive benefits package – but you’ll discover that later!
If this interests you, we would love to meet you! Send in your CV and we’ll invite you over for coffee and a chat.