Being part of delaware means getting to work with an SAP Gold Partner with the cutting edge of technology. We have a dynamic, horizontal company culture and pride ourselves on taking care of our employees. We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way that we challenge our customers to step up to the next level, helping them become even better in areas where they already excel. With us, you’re certain to be involved in a wide range of innovative SAP Basis projects.
What will you be doing as an SAP Basis Consultant?
As an SAP Basis Consultant at delaware, you’ll be involved in the entire consulting cycle from A to Z. You play a lead role in the delivery of SAP solutions, from analysis to go-live. Together with our sales teams, you will also play a significant role in the presales process. Your expertise reassures clients, as you provide answers to technical questions and demonstrate the solutions. You will also deliver and support SAP infrastructure as per requirements coming from our customers and consultants, provide support for our ongoing engagements.
Do you have what it takes to become an SAP BASIS Consultant?
- At least some experience with BASIS ideally with both implementation and support experience. You have both OS (AIX, Linux) and DB exposure (DB2, Oracle). Ideally you have HANA experience and exposure to Netweaver concepts and products (Fiori, SolMan, Enterprise Portal,…)
- Experience in installation and version upgrades, patching both on application and database layer.
- Working knowledge of high availability and disaster recovery environments, as well as OS level clustering.
- Experience with typical support activities including preventive maintenance. You have a working knowledge of key ITIL processes.
- You are preferably SAP certified.
- It’s in our (and your!) best interest if you recognize yourself in Our Values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
At delaware, we...
- Are a dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise.
- Offer a continuous process for learning, development and growth.
- Are involved in unique projects in Singapore (and the region) for prominent customers.
- Offer a challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization.
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events, impromptu drinks or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
- Are a flat organization with short lines of communication;
- Offer a competitive benefits package that grows with you!
If this interests you, we would love to meet you! Send in your CV and we’ll invite you over for coffee and a chat.