Today’s customers are spoiled. Can software help you pamper them?
This is where SAP Hybris Cloud for Service comes in. When your customer asks for help, you have to be able to understand his needs. SAP Cloud for Service features the highest-quality help desk and call center technology available.
Here are 7 reasons why you – and your entire sales and services teams – will love it:
1. Omnichannel ticket management
First of all, your customers want to choose how to interact with your customer service personnel.
According to an SAP study, half of all U.S. firms offer at least six service channels. It’s crucial to be available in as many ways and places as possible: e-mail, web, chat, phone, social media, etc.
Cloud for Service offers an intuitive service ticketing solution with integration across many channels, for multiple ways to create incidents (via inbound e-mail messages, chat, SMS or social media messages). And don’t forget: be well prepared to provide exceptional customer service at every touchpoint.
2. Knowledge base integration
Customers expect your service agents to always be one step ahead. Your service personnel should therefore know exactly who the customer is so that they can anticipate his needs. SAP Cloud for Service helps you improve your team’s customer insight through automatic recommendations and knowledge-sharing with customers.
3. Service analyticsAdvanced analytics features such as prebuilt dashboards and reports help you track real-time service performance.
4. User-friendlySAP Cloud for Service is designed with the user in mind. Its intuitiveness allows your team to easily personalize it to meet their needs, boosting their productivity.
5. Anywhere, anytimeCustomer service agents can manage requests 24/7, online and offline, by harnessing mobile technology.
6. Social Customer ServiceSocial media has changed today’s customer: 88% of customers are influenced by online customer service reviews before making buying decisions. The Social Customer Service feature helps you leverage social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter to engage with customers and help them quickly resolve their own queries.
7. ERP integrationSAP Cloud for Service is 100% integrated into your existing ERP system. As a result, you get instant access to real-time back-office information. Thanks to insight provided by a 360° view of your customer, your customer service team will make the best possible customer service decisions.
My point of view?
I know how crucial exceptional customer service is from personal experience. Organizations have to be available for their customers at every hour of every day. As a junior at Delaware Consulting, I had the opportunity to work with SAP Cloud for Service and I was very impressed by its user-friendliness and rich features. I’m confident that it can help companies to stay a step ahead of their competitors by making their clients really, really happy!