SAP Application Management Support ConsultantApply now!
- Candidate will be expected to spend 2 – 3 months doing knowledge transfer and on the job training in Europe before they return and provide on-going support to customers
- Good English communication skills
- Good customer service attitude.Willing to work together to develop a customer centric delivery organization in a rapidly growing company
- Not less than 3 years of experience supporting SAP customers in one of many of the following areas:
- Candidates must understand processes in an application support environment – incident logging and priority handling, SLAs management, time tracking, Change Requests (CR) management etc.
- Candidates having experience supporting customers in the in the automotive and manufacturing (discrete and process) industries will have an added advantage
- Consultants currently working on implementation projects and considering a switch to and application support environment may also apply