SAP AnalystApply now!
We are continuously accepting applications for ECM Consultant positions in Singapore however we will only contact candidates if there is a match with our current needs.
As ECM Consultant, you are the backbone of Delaware’s business operations. Your core Information Management platform is OpenText. As consultant, you extend, or integrate existing ERP/back-end solutions. You collect, analyse business requirements, help our customers to reengineer their business process for efficiency. You define and execute tests, and help to setup integrations and integration tests. You also train users of how to use the ECM system. Depending on your experience, you help the Project Architect in designing the system architecture, or help the Project Manager with risk identification, or setup of the Work Breakdown Structure, or join in pre-sales activities for our new business development efforts.
If this is you, then we’re interested in getting to know you better:
- You have what it takes to be a great consultant: you’re dynamic, good with customers, flexible, you have a nose for entrepreneurship and new innovative technologies. You are keen to understand business challenges of our clients and provide high value solutions to them.
- You have successfully worked in a team and have good communication skills. You’re creative, pro-active, independent, and have strong analytical skills. You are willing to go the extra-mile when needed.
- You are willing to work on national and international projects, and are willing to travel within the Asia-Pacific region.
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
You are well rounded in the following aspects of your role:
- You have knowledge on ECM tools and processes, like OpenText, Documentum, Alfresco, FileNet, SharePoint, etc… (knowledge of scanning and OCR is an advantage)
- You have at least several years (minimum 3-5 or more) of experience in gathering and analyzing customer requirement; writing functional documentation; creating test cases; managing different integration and business acceptance tests; creating training materials and providing end user training. Project management experience is an additional advantage.
- A dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise. We work on a broad portfolio of unique projects in Asia Pacific for prominent customers.
- We offer continuous professional growth and training in (x)ECM by OpenText.
- We have flat organization with short lines of communication. We are flexible and committed.
- And of course, a competitive salary package that grows with you!