Responsible for 1st & 2nd line of support solving incidents & service requests from internal delaware ERP tools (Scheduling, HR, timesheets, ERP, expenses)
Fix autonomously generic issues by following guidelines
- Adjust guidelines in collaboration with key user
- IT Link between end- & key users for delaware ERP tools
- Escalates issues to key user / consultants / vendor if no solution is found
- Assess change request if enough information is provided
- Notice recurring issues and provides feedback to key user to reduce issues
- Communicate issues / changes towards colleagues
Good communication skills
- Experience in handling SucceFactors (SF)
- Software Analyst
- IT helpdesk - IT support on ERP system (support on application & ticketing)
- Cloud applications
How we at delaware #BreakTheBias – International Women’s Day 2022
Applying in a pandemic: 3 tips
If there’s one thing this pandemic has taught us, it’s that empathy is crucial. We are social beings and a lot of us have suffered from having few social contacts this past year. At delaware, we care about everyone we work with, our customers and the environment we work in. Likewise, we want to make sure your job interview is handled in a professional way, while feeling as comfortable as possible. A successful job interview is one where you can be yourself, and see if there’s a match between you and our company. So how can you prepare yourself optimally when applying for a job in times of COVID-19?
A day in the life of a consultant
To solve this and show people what our job is actually all about, our colleague Arian filmed his daily routine:
Student no more. Consultant all the more.
Will I be able to land the right job? At the right company? So many unknowns. Here’s my rearview mirror report.