We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies
Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates
- Create recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions
- Selects one or more placement agencies to assist with recruitment process.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs
- Create contracts for newly hire employees
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Can work independently or within a team
- Organized, efficient, and resilient
- Creative, resourceful, and collaborative
- Attentive to details
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Psychology, Developmental Studies or any related course.
At least 3 years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus.
Experience recruiting SAP and Microsoft professionals is preferred