A tightly knit international support team with members on different continents is responsible for the support of all delaware end users and for resolving software, hardware and connectivity issues. As IT Support Engineer, you will be involved in laptop management, installation of Microsoft systems and application software, and local network configuration, among other tasks. You will also provide both on-premise and remote support to end users, answering their questions and solving issues that are logged by phone or via our central ticketing system. Providing local IT administration is also part of your responsibilities. Aside from your primary focus on end-users and hard and software issues, this position includes secondary responsibilities such as documenting processes, updating existing documentation, writing flows, making instructional videos for end-users and administrative IT related tasks.
- A first experience as IT service desk engineer is a plus. But what’s more important is that you are energetic, with a passion for IT.
- A broad array of IT knowledge: MS Windows (W8, W10), Office 2016, Office 365, MS Windows Server (2008, 2012), Active Directory, smartphones (iOS, Android, etc.), LAN networks and IP configuration
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You have strong communication skills and are customer oriented
- Enjoy administration and document management