HR InternApply now!
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Well-rounded communication skill
- Pleasing personality
- Managing of the update of the company database with confidentiality
- Support the HR team in daily administrative tasks
You are well rounded in the following aspects of your role:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Updating our internal database with new employee information like contact details and employment forms
- Gathering necessary HR information and assist HR superiors with day to day task
- Screening resumes and application forms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree
- A dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise. We work on a broad portfolio of unique projects in Asia Pacific for prominent customers.
- Flat organization with key empowerment, working directly with our key business leaders.
- Trainings and sales seminars in key delaware products (SAP, OpenText).
- A position that offers great opportunities for growth, as the organization grows.
- And of course, a competitive salary package that grows with you! A sales incentive system that truly rewards results!