Marketing and Communications Intern
Here's your page in the delaware dictionary:
Marketing & Communications Intern – noun 1. You are someone with an entrepreneur mindset and keen to make a positive impact in accelerating business growth. 2. Constantly challenging yourself for a Creative stretch 3. Known for its Passion, drive and willingness to learn.
What would your role be as a Marketing & Communications Intern?
You will be involved with the following activities for delaware Singapore:
- Support in developing communication materials, programs and partnerships that help to build brand equity, through various platforms
- Assist in multi-channel marketing strategies
- Identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Data analysis as required to research on data from marketing campaigns
- SEO Optimization & content marketing
- Execute marketing events
- Assist with other cross-functional ad-hoc tasks
What you’ll need to join us at delaware:
- Be self-driven with the ability to work independently, not afraid to step out of comfort zone.
- Have an affinity with the IT industry. Some IT background or knowledge will be an advantage.
- Have a keen eye for good style and design
- Have a good command of the English language
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills
At delaware, we...
- Are a dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise. We work on a broad portfolio of unique projects in Asia Pacific for prominent customers.
- Offer continuous professional growth and training.
- Have a pretty unique work environment and culture. The #peopleofdelaware live and breathe the five values.
- Aim to be as approachable as possible. Just tug at our sleeves and we’ll answer any question you might have. And don’t worry, we’ve all been there!
- Are flexible – but no, don’t ask us to do the splits. Our work can take us anywhere, from the different delaware offices to those of our customers!
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?