Consulting Intern (Cloud & Infrastructure)
Here's your page in the delaware dictionary:
Consulting Intern (Cloud & Infrastructure) noun 1. someone that knows the Cloud is more than a visible collection of particles of water suspended in air 2. curious and willing to get their hands dirty, literally and figuratively 3. a species that is attracted by IT and interacting with techies
What would your role be as a Consulting Intern (Cloud & Infrastructure)?
As a Consulting Intern (Cloud and Infrastructure) at delaware, you’ll be involved in the entire consulting cycle from A to Z. You’ll bridge the gap between business and IT. Not a technical expert? Don’t worry – even though you’ll use technology on a daily basis, your more technically-minded colleagues will help you out!
- Support in gathering customers’ requirements.
- Work in close collaboration with team members to design solutions for our customers.
- Testing and validation of our solutions.
- Develop automation scripts when required.
- Generate new ideas to create better solutions for our customers.
- Assist with maintaining our physical infrastructure and cloud assets.
- Prepare and update documentation.
- Assist with other cross-functional ad-hoc tasks.
What you’ll need to join us at delaware:
- Keen to learn about cloud and infrastructure technologies.
- An analytical mind to take up challenges in troubleshooting and debugging across different technologies.
- If you have basic knowledge on Cloud (like Microsoft Azure) and Infrastructure (like VMware), that will be an advantage for you!
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Be self-driven with the ability to work independently, not afraid to step out of comfort zone.
- It’s in our (and your!) best interest if you recognize yourself in Our Values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
- Most importantly, you are open to learn and excited to enrich your knowledge.
At delaware, we...
- Are a dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise. We work on a broad portfolio of unique projects in Asia Pacific for prominent customers.
- Offer continuous professional growth and training.
- Have a pretty unique work environment and culture. The #peopleofdelaware live and breathe the five values.
- Aim to be as approachable as possible. Just tug at our sleeves and we’ll answer any question you might have. And don’t worry, we’ve all been there!
- Are flexible – but no, don’t ask us to do the splits. Our work can take us anywhere, from the different delaware offices to those of our customers!
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?