SAP Logistics Consultant
Delaware Consulting North America is growing and is extending our SAP team with highly talented and motivated Senior functional consultants in the logistics modules (see minimum skills and Experience). As a Senior SAP Consultant, you will work closely with your team and clients. You will be a hands-on team member. You will pick up tasks and resolve them within budget and project scope. You will take part in training sessions with the clients and be the first point of contact for colleagues and customers in your domain. You will be exposed to many different parts of your module, and be challenged to extend your knowledge of other related modules on a daily basis. You will be the end responsible for resolving and effectively communicating solutions, configuration, custom developments, training, testing and support for your assigned modules.
- Start Date: January 2017
- Full-time, Senior/Experienced/Platinum Consultant – no contractors
- Location: USA
- Travel: 100% depending on projects and location
- Define, configure, test and deploy best practice solutions.
- Creating and maintaining relevant project documentation.
- Communicating effectively with project lead and customers.
- Be a coach for mid-level or junior profiles and take ownership of their careers.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Be an expert in at least two of the following SAP modules: SD, LE, MM, WM
- You have completed three or more full project cycles (Analysis –> Go-live Support)
- Abundance of common sense and strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, work independent and maintain priorities to achieve high-satisfied customer relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to related SAP modules is a bonus.
- Exposure to project management tools is a bonus.
- SAP, OpenText or other relevant certifications are a bonus.
Why Delaware Consulting?
Working at Delaware Consulting means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity, and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!