MS Integration Consultant (Biztalk)
.NET, C #, SQL Server, WCF, SOA, ESB, EAI, EDI, Azure Service Bus, XML, XSL (T) ... Do you have experience with these technologies? Do these technologies arouse your interest? In that case you’re at the right address!
As a Microsoft Integration Consultant you’re part of our Integration team. The Integration team builds solutions that fully integrates people, information and company processes. We offer our clients a centralized and a full end-to-end monitoring for their interfaces. You are responsible for the creation of electronic message flows and you’re closely involved in the integration of ERP-systems. As a Microsoft Integration consultant you will work in a project environment, closely with your colleagues from other Delaware teams (SharePoint, MS Dynamics AX, CRM, SAP PI ...).
Your role? You guide our customer throughout his entire business process which you will help him translate to IT processes. It puts you in close contact with people from different departments where you analyze their needs, and translates to system requirements. Not only will you learn about the solutions and technologies, but you’ll be able to gather a lot of business acumen.
One thing is certain, you will analyze, develop and implement with the IT solutions of tomorrow!
- You have 2 to 3 years working experience in MS BizTalk
- You have knowledge Service Oriented Architecture & SOA Paterns and you love discovering new technologies
- You are communicative and fluent in Dutch and English
- You are willing to do projects throughout Flanders
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful company
- A corporate culture with attention for a good work / life balance
- Periodical trainings to improve your knowledge
- A competitive salary package including a company car
Check out following Delaware Consulting sites:
- Our Blog