What will you be doing as an SAP developer at delaware?
- Being the biggest SAP integrator on the Belgian market means working with the new SAP technologies, like HANA, Fiori, CDS views, SAP Gateway, eWM, …
- We have broad spectrum of projects and customers in a wide variety of sectors and across the entire range of SAP modules. If you prefer to concentrate on one single project for a longer period of time, you can. But if you’d rather work on several smaller projects simultaneously, that’s no problem either. We’re happy to discuss the optimal approach with you.
- Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. So it does not really matter whether you are living in Limburg, Brussels, Gent, Bruges, Antwerp…
Do you have what it takes to be a delaware SAP developer?
- You’re fluent in Dutch or French and English.
- You have more than 3 years of experience in SAP development. So you’re familiar with SAP Forms, Webdynpro, Fiori, Hana, Gateway, Screen Personas and more.
- In addition to your broad range of knowledge and skills, you’re always open to learning more about the very latest technologies. In other words, innovation is very important to us and we’re keen to involve you in innovating further.
- You are not only one of the best coders, but you’re also cut from the right consulting cloth: you’re proactive and a good communicator who combines the drive for results with flexibility
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.