Is there a match?
In short, you’ll be responsible for the full ITSM stack. Whenever an incident occurs with one of our customers, you are the one to respond to it and deal with it. Also, if a service request is made, you make sure that the job gets done.
Next to that, you’ll also do some trouble shooting whenever a problem arises while you’re not shy of executing some configuration changes. Finally, we may also call on your architectural skills when a solution has to be modified to suit a client as if it were tailor-made.
Let’s see. If you…
• have 3 to 5 years of experience as a network engineer.
• know your way around at least one of these technologies: Cisco, Checkpoint or Fortinet. Knowing them all would be fantastic, but we’re happy with just one as well.
• have one or more of the following certificates: Cisco CCNA, Azure AZ-305, AZ-700, AZ-104.
• have basic knowledge of Azure networking. Don’t worry, we’re not looking for an expert. Instead, we’ll train you to be one.
• are flexible and customer-focused.
• are fluent in English and French, both spoken and written. Dutch skills are good to have as well.
…then you may be the Hybrid Network Engineer we’re looking for!