Data Science & Engineering Consultant
Who are you?You combine your passion to deep dive into data with the hands-on and flexible attitude to create innovative data solutions together with our customers. As a data science & engineering consultant, you have the commercial insight to put yourself in the shoes of the customer, understand their reality and translate the functional blueprint into a technical solution. As a mature, technically skilled consultant, your stay involved and engaged throughout customer projects, even after the go-live.
You are ambitious and eager to take on a varied range of projects. You are keen on growing and diversifying your data science & engineering skills by designing integrations with other solutions. You are committed to expand your knowledge by staying up-to-date on the latest technologies in your field and mentoring your less-experienced colleagues. You love building business relationships, collaborating with Sales colleagues and helping our team grow further in Luxemburg.
Who are we?We are the delaware data science & engineering team. Our goal is to create end-to-end, integrated data solutions. As this is a fast-evolving area, there’s also a lot of opportunity to try out different things within the data & analytics domain and to gradually build your own career. We help our customers realize this from a functional and/or technical standpoint. Some of us even approach the data challenge more strategically: by talking to senior management on how to truly become a data-driven organization! That also means, from time to time, to evangelize the data gospel to the business community. A must-have-trait in our team is a deep passion for data. Got that? Then let’s talk.
Just so you know: delaware has its offices in Antwerp, Ghent, Kortrijk, Lummen, Luxembourg and Wavre. You will be mostly situated in Luxembourg or spend a lot of time working together with our customers on-site.
Is there a match?
Let’s see. If you…
- are passionate about data and have more than 3 years’ experience in data engineering projects;
- have previous working experience with data science, deep learning, data mining, natural language processing (NLP) or computer vision as a whole. This includes, for instance, Python packages such as Pandas, Scikit-learn (or sklearn), Keras or spaCy;
- have technical knowledge of Azure Databricks and Azure Data Factory, more specifically ETL or ELT (traditional BI or data engineering), Spark (SparkSQL and PySpark), setting up pipelines in Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake storage or Azure SQL. Previous experience with DevOps, Azure KeyVault or Machine learning is also appreciated;
- are solution-minded by nature and someone with an analytical mindset who can translate the bits and bytes of data in such a way that a business person can understand it;
- have an organized and flexible way of working and can easily combine different projects at the same time (max. 3 projects);
- are an excellent listener and communicator, fluent in English and French.
…then you’re the data science & engineering consultant we need!
Let’s meet upCome have a chat with us and tell us all about your skills, talents and previous experience.
Are you keen to help us grow our data science & engineering team? Make sure to connect with Paula Montes if you have any questions whatsoever. Click the Apply now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!