OUR VISION & OUR STORY
Becoming part of a dynamic, horizontal company culture that prides itself on taking care of its employees. We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way that we challenge our customers to step up to the next level, helping them become even better in areas where they already excel.
YOUR ROLE AT DELAWARE
As .NET consultant you take the technical lead in medium and large-scale development projects. You make accurate estimations about the deliverables and you communicate these clearly with the technical and non-technical stakeholders. You actively take part in designing the technical architecture in line with best practices. You are responsible for testing, debugging and high-quality documentation. As an experienced consultant you are able to manage your own work efficiently and to coach your less experienced colleagues.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- You have at least 3 years of experience with MS .NET technologies and with designing and developing web applications
- You have experience with C#, ASP .NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, MsSQL
- Knowledge of CMS systems (Sitecore, Adam Software…) is a plus
- You have experience with software development methodologies such as SCRUM
- You have strong communication skills and you speak English fluently
- You are willing to work on projects internationally
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- Being involved in a wide range of international projects
- A unique company culture, relaxed atmosphere, with attention for a good work/life balance
- Periodical trainings to improve your knowledge
- An attractive salary package and a yearly bonus
Working at delaware means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, then we would love to meet you! Drop us your CV. We’ll quickly invite you in for a chat.
Junior Microsoft Dynamics Developer
As a Jr Microsoft Dynamics Developer you partake in medium and large-scale development projects.
Experienced SAP ABAP Developer
You are a developer, but also a consultant. You will play a lead role in the delivery of SAP solu...
Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
Becoming part of a dynamic, horizontal company culture that prides itself on taking care of its e...