Your role at delaware
- You see Utility industry an area where continues improvement is vital to keep end customers happy and satisfied.
- Do you have a vested interest in the newest technologies and maybe even in renewable energy as well? This sector provides you with the perfect opportunity to have a positive environmental impact by working on and solving all the fascinating challenges our ever changing projects provide.
- As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer.
- SAP IS-U doesn’t stand alone. Instead, you collaborate closely with various colleagues in one big team. This brings you into contact with SAP FICO, SD, development, CLOUD solutions giving you excellent insight into the bigger picture and helping you to learn plenty of new things.
- Do you like to follow up on projects from start to finish? Then you’ve come to the right place. You are involved from analysis, blueprinting, customizing, documentation and training, up until the ‘go live’ and support.
- Needless to say, you make a point of staying up to date on any new developments relating to SAP IS-U, the cloud and IT in general.
Experience & Skills
- Being a seasoned SAP IS-U expert with at least 3-5 years of experience
- Being a team player who spontaneously takes colleagues under your wings and coaches them as necessary? If so, read on!
- You are well-organized, a good communicator and service-oriented by nature
- Fluency in English, German/French/Dutch is an advantage
- Our company values appeal to you: care, commitment, entrepreneurship, respect, and team spirit
- Flexibility – hybrid working model, 2-3 days a week home office
- Family-like community, relaxed atmosphere, with attention
for a good work/life balance
- Being involved in a wide range of international and innovative SAP projects
- Yearly trainings to improve your knowledge
- Opportunities to get certified in the latest SAP technologies
- Opportunities to work with the latest technologies and solutions
(S/4HANA, Fiori, EWM, SAP Cloud, TM)
- An attractive salary package that grows with you + yearly bonus (up to one month salary) and other incentives (referral bonus)
- Medicover health insurance and Cafeteria
- Regular team events
Matches: supply chain & operations, SAP, consultant
Our vision & our storyHow many companies can you think of where you are actually encouraged to walk around with your head in the clouds? Probably not many – but we’re one of them! The cloud is where our delaware SAP consultants feel right at home, and rightly so. Nevertheless, we have our feet planted firmly on the ground. After all, our customers depend on us to skillfully guide them through their digital transition.