OUR VISION & OUR STORY
Becoming part of a dynamic, horizontal company culture that prides itself on taking care of its employees. We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way that we challenge our customers to step up to the next level, helping them become even better in areas where they already excel.
YOUR ROLE AT DELAWARE
We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Accountant who can handle comprehensive accounting tasks. Do you think it could be you? If the answer is yes, read on! You will be an important part of delaware Hungary’s support team by closely working together with our management, Finance Consultant and our International Teams. As you continue to grow in your role and learn the ropes, you will also have the opportunity to learn more about SAP and its finance related modules.
- Handling the posting of incoming invoices, accruals, provisions, bank statements, and creating outgoing invoices
- Keeping contact with our customers, vendors, auditors and bank representatives
- Being capable of easily reconciling the open customer and vendor line items, preparing outgoing payments and the handling of assets and the depreciation
- Actively taking part in cash-flow planning
- Being responsible for providing accounting data and documents for the quarterly VAT reports as well as providing statistical reports to the authorities.
- Handling employee expenses
- Reviewing and ensuring correct treatment of VAT
- Reviewing and authorization of bank payments plus cover
- Assisting with year-end audits
- Participating in the weekly and monthly status calls with the project managers and the management
- Flexible approach to other ad hoc requests
- High attention to detail, accurate, organized and takes pride in work
- Hands on – willing to get involved in transaction detail
- Analytical and highly numerate
- Excellent IT skills – advanced excel (vlookups, sumifs, pivots etc.)
- SAP experience desirable but not prerequisite
- Able to adapt to changing environment
- Keen to progress and take on responsibility
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
- Being involved in a wide range of international projects
- A unique company culture, relaxed atmosphere, with attention for a good work/life balance
- Periodical trainings to improve your knowledge
- An attractive salary package and a yearly bonus
Working at delaware means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, then we would love to meet you! Drop us your CV. We’ll quickly invite you in for a chat.