How to prepare for GDPR a sneak peek with delaware
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becomes European law on May 25, 2018. Organizations must start preparing now – non-compliance will be met with penalties from the European Union that could be up to 4% of your revenue (or €20 million, whichever is higher).
Preparing for GDPR begins with knowing what to do, and we can help.
Please join us on our webinar on June 8, 11:30-12:00 CET and subscribe now.
GDPR will radically change how companies have to treat customer and employee data.
Here are some examples:
• Detailed record keeping of all data processing becomes obligatory
• People will gain the “right to be forgotten”
• Organizations must demonstrate data transparency
• Larger organizations will have to appoint Data Protection Officers
• Data breaches must be reported to supervisory authorities
There is a lot to know about GDPR, its impact and how you can optimally prepare for it. For instance, did you know that we can implement SAP Hybris Commerce, which is already compliant with GDPR? If you’re interested, do drop by for our webinar and learn more! You can register here.
Please check out this blog post about the new privacy rules.
08/06/2017 – 11:30 -12.00 AM (CET)