The aim is to help them achieve operational excellence in the expansion of their activities worldwide.
Delaware Game Of Operational Excellence 2017
You have heard a lot about the consultancy world, but you are still wondering what a consultant does? You have learned about the theoretical functionalities of ERP packages, but you want to experience how such a package operates in real life?
Explore the answers to these questions by participating in the Delaware Game of Operational Excellence!
For our international customer, we are looking for teams of enthusiastic consultants. The aim is to help them achieve operational excellence in the expansion of their activities worldwide.
This global business plan will require a total business re-engineering process in the following domains:
- Strategy - strategic decisions concerning opening of a plant, vendor choice, forecasting method
- Supply chain management - Tactical decisions concerning capacity, production and inventory levels
- Operational planning - Draft an operational production plan based on customer demand and material availability
- Sales pitch - Convince a jury of professionals of your solution
A team of 4 to 6 master students TEW/business engineer/civil engineer. With a passion for optimization and IT.
February 16th – March 17th 2017
The game will be played remotely, with events in our offices in Kortrijk, Antwerp and Ghent.
Save the dates:
- February 16: kick-off in Antwerp
- March 10: simulation event in Kortrijk
- March 17: grand finale at a secret location in Ghent
What’s in it for you?
A unique opportunity to gain experience in consulting and the possibility to align academics, business and IT in a customer-based business simulation.
The winning team will be rewarded with: a city trip to one of Europe’s finest capitals
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
March 10: Simulation Event
March 17: Grand finale