Omnichannel Campaign Specialist11/04/2017
As Omni-channel campaign specialist you will be developing digital campaigns and communication tactics for our customers. Taking into account the marketing objectives and the targeted audiences, you will be defining all communication flows, incorporating all channels - even beyond the digital ecosystem. Understanding the marketing mechanisms related to engagement, retention, loyalty and customer satisfaction is crucial in order to make the right choices. Email and marketing automation play a large role in these scenarios, but also social media, mobile and print need to be considered.
You also master the functional aspects needed to orchestrate a omni-channel campaign – setting up the campaign, defining the data requirements, managing the database and the data selection, measure and optimize. You don’t do this alone and will work together closely with other competencies in the team (strategy, design, copy…).
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in email marketing, marketing automation and/or online marketing;
- You have hands-on experience in one or more email marketing or marketing automation tools;
- You have a passion for data, whether it is segmentation or in measuring effectiveness;
- You are a true digital native and always in sync with the latest digital trends;
- You have excellent communication skills and you are able to present and defend your ideas with internal and external stakeholders;
- You are bilingual Dutch and English – knowledge of French is an advantage;
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful company
- A corporate culture with attention for a good work / life balance
- Periodical training to improve your knowledge
- A competitive salary package including a company car