Data Science Consultant3/02/2017
Deep Customer Connect is a new team within delaware that is more focused on the business level than the IT level. In fact, it combines the best of both worlds. Its aim is to facilitate profitable growth for our customers by providing them with the right recommendations and actions, beyond the borders of technologies and teams.
This is based on our firm belief that a huge number of insights lie untapped at the intersection of sales, finance and (digital) marketing, yet this area is often like the Bermuda Triangle within many companies. With our brand-new Deep Customer Connect team, we’re going to unravel this mystery for our customers.
So are you ready to pull on your ‘deep-sea diving gear’ and join us in salvaging the sunken treasure of added value?
What you can expect from us...
- One moment you’re working as a data scientist – digging up the most relevant data, which you then analyze and interpret – and the next you’re taking a strategic approach. In other words, you use your data analysis as the basis for strategic thinking about how everything can be transformed into tangible added value for your customer.
- You’re a number cruncher and a strategist, all rolled into one but you’re not a purist in either of those disciplines. A pure strategist sometimes overlooks the data, whereas a data fetishist occasionally loses sight of the solution. You always maintain a healthy balance between the two.
- You will regularly bring together the relevant data within a sandbox environment (e.g. a BI cube) as the basis for setting up predictive and prescriptive analytics. Customer profiling is one of the techniques that can reveal a whole host of new insights, for instance.
- The solutions you suggest can range from strategic advice or a marketing campaign to operational process improvements and so much more.
- We are pragmatic in both our approach and the solutions we recommend. Hence, we also translate all our analytical findings into concrete actions that create clear added value for our customers.
- You will be working for primarily large companies that are looking for new ideas and solutions. It’s our job to look at their reality from a fresh perspective and share our findings with them. You will be doing that in the retail and FMCG sectors, among others, so you will have plenty of opportunity to learn more about a wide variety of industries.
- Within our customers’ organizations, you will regularly be sparring with the CEO, the CFO and the sales and marketing managers, but you can communicate equally effectively with people from BI and IT.
- It may well be that you occasionally run up against a sacred cow with your insights and suggested solutions, but you’re not afraid of rising to such challenges!
ACHIEVING SUCCESS TOGETHER
Deep Customer Connect (DCC) is a business solution that is modeled on the very latest technologies and methodologies. We achieve solutions when a traditional IT department would be tearing its hair out. For us, success often means that we have to dislodge a few deep-seated ideas and replace them with new, up-to-date insights. When, based on a thorough understanding of the data, we propose concrete and tangible business solutions that we can then also implement together with the customer – that’s when we’re successful.
BI is generally good at processing and visualizing the data, but with DCC we take things a step further; we also interpret the data and subsequently provide concrete solutions. And you, as a Deep Customer Connect Consultant, can help us to do all that.
COME AND TALK TO US
Do you have a (more than) healthy interest in the golden triangle: 1) data science, 2) sales & marketing, and 3) strategy? Are you not only good with data, but also able to translate it into concrete business solutions? Are you an assertive communicator who can hold their own in discussions with many different profiles within the customer’s organization? Have you got at least 5 years’ experience? Can you communicate fluently in Dutch (or French) as well as English? Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
If so, you should definitely come and see us! Let’s explore how ‘deep’ we connect over a cup of coffee and discuss how you can help us to continue to build the future of DCC.
FIND OUT MORE