Our vision and story
How many companies can you think of where you are actually encouraged to walk around with your head in the clouds? Probably not many – but we’re one of them! The cloud is where our delaware SAP consultants feel right at home, and rightly so. Nevertheless, we also have our feet planted firmly on the ground (yes, our consultants are very tall). Our consultants guide the customer along every step of the growth path towards a truly smart and connected organization.
Do you want to be involved in a wide range of innovative SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects? Are you eager to help the customer see the many opportunities the cloud can bring? Interested in redefining their entire IT landscape? If yes, then you might want to keep on reading.
What will you be doing as a delaware SAP Cloud Consultant ?
- As an SAP S/4HANA Cloud consultant, you’ll play a key role in the customer’s journey towards the cloud. On a day-to-day basis, this means that your job can go from being an enterprise architect, to acting as project manager, to successfully completing a pre-sales conversation. Never a dull moment, right?
- Your playing field? End-to-end operational processes, like finance, supply chain, procurement, planning, sales and production processes.
- What a project usually looks like:
- Projects start by showing standard processes in a generic system. Here, you discuss the customer’s requirements.
- As soon as there is an agreement, the final solution will be built, mainly through parametrization.
- You will help the users get the most out of their new environment, by supporting them through the different phases of the implementation (testing, data migration, training) up until the go-live.
- Once live, you provide after-care support.
- Typically, most assignments fall between 4 – 8 months. Each project is as unique as the delaware team tasked to tackle it.
- What sets SAP S/4HANA cloud implementations apart is that, compared to classic SAP solutions (1) implementations can be done quickly; (2) customers are mid-size companies, not large enterprises; (3) consultants can focus on a functional end-to-end setup instead of technical setup; and (4) cloud implementations follow a fit-to-standard approach.
Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk, Lummen and Luxemburg, but you will often be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. By the way, did we mention that delaware is Belgium’s biggest SAP implementation partner?
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware SAP Cloud Service Consultant (Junior)?
We would be delighted if you could identify with the majority of the following requirements:
- Is being certified in a particular cloud platform an absolute must for a cloud consultant at delaware? Contrary to what the job title might suggest, not necessarily. The ideal candidate has over 3 years’ experience in implementing ERP solutions in a Supply Chain or Finance module. It goes without saying that experience with SAP S/4HANA Cloud is a plus.
- You don’t have a consultancy or an IT background? That’s fine. Candidates who lack in depth technical know-how but make up for it with a good understanding of the business processes and a desire to work with technology are very welcome too. Let’s maximize our business acumen together.
- Do you speak Tech? Great. But can you translate it? We need those who feel comfortable explaining ERP processes in business language.
- Are you familiar with the phrase ‘every cloud has a silver lining’? In their journey towards the cloud, for the customer, that silver lining, is you. As a Cloud consultant you will guide the customer through the sometimes complex cloud migration process.
- Can you show flexibility in regard to your working location? (Our jobs can take us anywhere - from one of our offices to those of our clients).
- Do you communicate fluently in Dutch or French, as well as English?
- And last but not least, do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.
Want to discover more?
In our industry, an award is worth a thousand words. For those who do what we do, being included on this list of SAP Pinnacle Award winners is comparable to winning an Oscar. We have been called pioneers in implementing SAP Cloud ERP solutions, and we strive to maintain a leading edge within the field.
You can find out more about us on our website. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our team? Click the Apply Now
button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail
, we really want to hear from you!