What will you be doing as a Customer Engagement & CRM Consultant?
Your ultimate goal? To optimize processes and experiences across the customer journeys, as befits a true business consultant. There are several ways to do that:
- You’ll be our customers’ sounding board when it comes to the development of their customer engagement strategy. Where lie the opportunities for growth? What solutions should be introduced to fill the gaps (people, processes, tools…)? How can they engage customers more?
- You’ll help them to define their needs and translate these into a cross-dimensional roadmap. This means you’ll interview both internal stakeholders ànd customers, converting customer pain points into opportunities to improve Customer Engagement and Experience.
- So, together with your colleagues, you’ll organize workshops, define customer personae, outline and assess customer/buying journeys and process maps.
- In preparation for the implementation track, you could help draw up requirements and advise customers on how to make the tools and systems fit the specific needs of their sales & service departments.
- You’ll work together closely with your more technically-minded colleagues, but once the actual implementation starts, the project is out of your hands. You’ll make sure there’s a solid base to build on, so they can operate at peak efficiency.
- In a nutshell: as a Customer Engagement Consultant, you’ll assist organizations in transforming and streamlining their customer engagement processes, people and technologies.
delaware has its offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen. As a Customer Engagement Consultant you’ll either work from the Gent or Antwerpen office, surrounded by your colleagues, or you’ll meet with your customers onsite, who’ll appreciate the close cooperation.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware Customer Engagement & CRM Consultant?
- Do you have around 7 years of consulting experience in the field of Customer Engagement (sales, service …)? And do you combine that experience with a solid background in CRM systems?
- Will you bring in first-hand business process knowledge? Your involvement in CRM implementation projects also covered defining solutions for the needs of sales & service departments.
- If you’ve consulted during the preparatory stage of CRM implementation projects, that’s a big plus.
- Are you interested in the technical set-up? That’s great! But you can just as well work technology-agnostic – so you won’t need experience in specific tools to be relevant for this job.
- You’re a trustworthy, mature consultant slash subject matter expert with a strong analytical mind. You won’t rest until you’ve found an efficient, pragmatic and realistic solution!
- How would you rate your communicative skills? You should be able to assess the customer’s needs in a proper way and bring forward a solution that fits like a glove.
- Can you express yourself fluently in English and Dutch? If you speak a little French, that’s fine too.
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on the delaware | digital website
and our blog
. You can get a sense of what it’s like
to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail
, we really want to hear from you!