What will you be doing as an SAP EH&S Consultant?
Your daily job as an SAP EH&S consultant will be quite diverse. Let’s have a look:
- As an SAP EH&S consultant, you’ll do your utmost to bring every EH&S implementation project to a successful conclusion. You’ll guide the customer through the entire process, from A to Z:
- First, it’s time to take a deep dive into the customer’s EH&S processes: you’ll analyze and learn all about the specific requirements inherent to their business environment or industry.
- After analyzing the processes, you’ll set up SAP and organize workshops to train end users how to use their brand new system.
- If extra programming is necessary, you’ll write the specifications. Needless to say, you’ll follow the development carefully and test everything thoroughly before it is released to users.
- This also entails supervising the user testing and making adjustments as needed.
- You’ll make sure your customers are well prepared for a successful go-live: a tense phase in which you’ll play an important role.
- After implementation, you’ll provide support and guidance and identify possible process improvements.
- You’ll work on a wide variety of projects, depending on your domain of expertise – from the transport of dangerous goods to substance volume tracking for the European REACH regulation, from the provision of safety data sheets to the labeling of products and packaging, from incident management to connected worker safety, and much more.
- At the same time, you’ll support the customer in ensuring the constantly changing environmental regulations are addressed – that’s what compliance management in SAP EH&S is all about.
- You’ll be automating the EH&S activities of multiple international companies – delaware is proud to have built a diverse client portfolio across various industries.
- This also means that there are opportunities to work on international projects. By travelling abroad, you’ll build up that international experience at the customer’s site.
Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. So it does not really matter whether you are living in or around Limburg, Brussels, Gent, Brugge or Antwerpen. It is highly likely we are implementing an Environment, Health and Safety solution in your area right now!