What will you be doing as a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at delaware?
Here’s what you can expect if you decide to join us:
- You’ll join our international team. And when we say international, we mean it. Your direct colleagues are located in China, Hungary, Kortrijk and everywhere else around the globe. They will rely on you to share knowledge and guide them in offering the best solutions to their local peers.
- You’re convinced – just like we are – hardware is more and more replaced by software or cloud services and security is more and more important. Your motto? Safety first! You’ll make sure that our cloud environment is running smoothly. But we even want to go beyond and offer our consultants the best possible end-user experience. That’s why, within delaware, our internal IT team is a true pioneer when it comes to new and innovative technologies and solutions.
- It doesn’t matter what the people of delaware are working on or where they are, we need cutting-edge solutions. You will help us to build bridges between the technology that is already out there, and by what you think is the best way forward. But to make our environment future-proof, you know that you can never lose sight of delaware’s growth perspective as well.
- You will get a lot of freedom to play your part when it comes to innovation. Do you like managing applications and tools all by yourself? Choosing the best solutions out there? With us, you can do that. Build a compelling story and convince us to follow you where you want to take us.
delaware has its offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you’ll find the majority of your colleagues in Kortrijk.
Do you have what it takes to become an Cloud Infrastructure Engineer?
Let’s see if you can tick most of the boxes below…
- Do you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or computer sciences? Then keep on reading!
- Can you convince us that you already have some experience in most of the following aspects: servers, networking, security, cloud technologies, with at least 3 years’ experience?
- Are you already familiar with some or most of these domains: DevOps, operations, monitoring and automation?
- Do you excel at communicating in English every day? That’s great. If you happen to know your way around in Dutch as well, that is a distinct plus.
- We are a global company and the running our business 24/7. Are you willing to be flexible and work occasionally during the weekend or public holidays ?
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, entrepreneurial and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.
If so, come in for a chat! We can get to know each other better over coffee – or tea, of course.
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail, we really want to hear from you!