Advanced planning: a roadmap towards demand-driven, agile planning
Advanced planning is about introducing advanced tools that help balance supply and demand and keep this balance in line with strategic and tactical levels.
Today’s markets are global and increasingly volatile: customers demand shorter lead times, smaller order quantities, personalized products and diverse product mixes. Thriving in this new reality requires lighting agility, putting huge pressure on planning teams. How can you ensure an efficient, flexible supply chain while keeping inventories small and costs low? Advanced planning tools, which increasingly take strategic and tactical levels into account, help you make the best decisions.
From analysis and advice to implementation
Diverse projects with local and/or international scopes in a variety of sectors have made us a supply chain expert. Based on our insights, we can:
- assess your existing planning approach and discuss your needs
- recommend the best solution
- develop/implement solutions
- ensure integration with your transactional system (your ERP, for example) to manage the execution of the plan or schedule
From planning boards to integrated business planning
Whether you choose an off-the-shelf advanced planning tool from the Microsoft AX Dynamics 365 or SAP stacks, a fully customized planning board or next-generation cloud solutions for integrated business planning, delaware can help. Two highlights from our offering include:
- The easy-to-use planning board that we developed helps planners at numerous delaware customers gain a clear and detailed overview of available materials and production capacity.
- Looking for a cutting-edge solution to support more complex processes? delaware is the first SAP partner in Benelux that is running projects based on SAP’s new cloud-based Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
The data-driven organization
Data-driven organizations put data front and center in their business strategies
New technologies enable increasingly flexible and more intelligent maintenance operations