Business Development Manager
What would your role be as a Business Development Manager?
You will be part of the Business Development Team:
- Execute the Business Development strategies; to identify and generate new business relations through a variety of tools, Network, Social portals, or any Creative way that you can think about!
- Data analysis; to understand what drives the Client’s and identify their likely high level needs
- Work closely with Solution Sales and Marketing team to continuously improve the Business Development strategies
- Involved in business engagement with Clients, alongside with the Solution Sales team.
- Constantly upkeep with Solution Technology to improve on Business Development strategies
What you’ll need to join us at delaware:
- Creative in generating business leads, stepping away from the conventional ways and thinking out of the box!
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills to help understand how to optimally connect to the Clients
- To demonstrate strong communication and attentive to customers’ need
- Be self-driven with the ability to work independently, not afraid to step out of comfort zone.
- Affinity with IT (SAP or OpenText solutions, service delivery & scrum are a plus but by no means a hard requirement)
- It’s in our (and your!) best interest if you recognize yourself in Our Values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
- Most importantly, you are open to learn and excited to enrich your knowledge.
At delaware, we...
- Are a dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise.
- Offer a conducive culture for learning, development and growth.
- Are involved in unique projects in Singapore (and the region) for prominent customers.
- Aim to be as approachable as possible. Just tug at our sleeves and we’ll answer any question you might have. And don’t worry, we’ve all been there!
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
What future prospect do you have?
This role is a typical first step into a solution sales career – through extensive research, exposure to customers in a variety of ways and close cooperation with senior sales reps & coaching by sales leadership, important experience can be gained through hard work, observation and trial&error in a safe environment. After a period in the Business Development Manager Role, a direct sales role would be a next step, followed by more senior sales roles, sales directorship and so forth.