Being part of delaware means getting to work with an SAP Gold Partner and Pinnacle Award winner with the cutting edge of technology. We have a dynamic, horizontal company culture and pride ourselves on taking care of our employees. We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way that we challenge our customers to step up to the next level, helping them become even better in areas where they already excel. With us, you’re certain to be involved in a wide range of innovative SAP projects.
What will you be doing as an SAP ABAP Developer Analyst/Consultant?
As an SAP ABAP Developer at delaware, you play a crucial role in our SAP projects. You will deliver ABAP development as per requirements coming from our customers and consultants and provide support for our ongoing engagements.
Do you have what it takes to become an SAP ABAP Developer Analyst/Consultant?
- Ideally you would have at least 1 year of experience with ABAP development, however if you don’t? That’s fine! We also welcome candidates who lack in-depth technical know-how but make up for it with a good understanding of the business processes and a desire to learn and work with technology.
- Some knowledge and exposure to RICEFW, User Exits, OOP and Dialog programming. Additionally, you may be familiar with: Data Dictionary, ABAP Objects, ALV, BADI, BDC BAPI, RFC, ALE, IDocs, Report Painter, SAPScript and Smartforms, Adobe Forms. Most importantly, you are open to learn and excited to enrich your knowledge in ABAP development!
- You have experience in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Ideally have some complimentary knowledge in some SAP Modules: FI/CO (or VIM), MM, SD.
- It’s in our (and your!) best interest if you recognize yourself in Our Values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
At delaware, we...
- Are a dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise.
- Offer a continuous process for learning, development and growth.
- Are involved in unique projects in Singapore (and the region) for prominent customers.
- Offer a challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization.
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events, impromptu drinks or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
- Are a flat organization with short lines of communication;
- Offer a competitive benefits package that grows with you!
If this interests you, we would love to meet you! Send in your CV and we’ll invite you over for coffee and a chat.