What will you be doing as a SAP Project Manager?
As Project Manager, you will be involved in engagements with a variety of customers and industries in SAP implementations. You will be involved in delivering projects, meeting both internal financial and operational targets as well as contractual requirements. You will have to deliver projects on time, with quality and within budget – actively managing scope and requirements.
Do you have what it takes to become an Project Manager?
If this is you, then we’re interested in getting to know you better:
- You have what it takes to be a great consultant: you’re dynamic, good with customers, flexible, you have a nose for entrepreneurship and new innovative technologies. You are keen to understand business challenges of our clients and provide high value solutions to them.
- You have successfully worked in a team and have good communication skills. You’re creative, pro-active, independent, and have strong analytical skills. You are willing to go the extra-mile when needed.
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
You are well rounded in the following aspects of your role:
- You have knowledge in ERP (primarily SAP) products, solutions and business cases. Your knowledge on these solutions encompasses both technical and functional aspects.
- You have experienced in at least 2 Cycles of end-to-end implementations.
- You have experience in different project management methodologies AGILE and waterfall (incl. SDLC). Ideally you possess a project management certification (e.g. PMP, SCRUM Master) but experience and successful track record is more relevant.
- You should have past experience on all facets of project management activities such as: scope management (incl. change requests), risk management, stakeholder management, project communications, etc.
- You have experience in different industries in Singapore.
At delaware, we...
- Are a dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise.
- Offer a continuous process for learning, development and growth.
- Are involved in unique projects in Singapore (and the region) for prominent customers.
- Offer a challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization.
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events, impromptu drinks or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
- Are a flat organization with short lines of communication;
- Offer a competitive benefits package that grows with you!
If this interests you, we would love to meet you! Send in your CV and we’ll invite you over for coffee and a chat.