Enterprise Information Management ConsultantApply now!
Being part of delaware means becoming part of a dynamic, horizontal company culture that prides itself on taking care of its employees. We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way that we challenge our customers to step up to the next level, helping them become even better in areas where they already excel. With us, you’re certain to be involved in a wide range of innovative ECM projects.
What will you be doing as an Enterprise Information Management Consultant?
As an Enterprise Information Management Consultant, you are the backbone of delaware’s business operations. Your core Information Management platform is OpenText. As an integral part of our project teams, you extend, or integrate existing ERP/back-end solutions. Together with the Project Architect, you are responsible for the installation and configuration of the designed ECM system. You. Depending on your experience, you help the Project Architect in designing the system architecture, or help the Project Manager with risk identification, or setup of the Work Breakdown Structure.
Do you have what it takes to become an Enterprise Information Management Consultant?
- You have an elaborate knowledge (at least 3 years’ experience) on ECM tools and processes like OpenText (strongly preferred), Documentum, Alfresco, FileNet, SharePoint, etc. Knowledge of scanning and OCR would be an advantage.
- You have experience in interpreting functional requirements, writing technical design documentation and are able to create, configure and document solutions under minimal supervision.
- You have experience with SQL / Oracle, able to create queries, and ideally you have an administrator experience in your past.
- You have at least 2 years participated in gathering customer requirements.
- You are able to create, configure, and document solutions under minimal supervision.
- You have at least 3 years programming experience with object-oriented programming languages.
- Knowledge of hardware/software load balancing would be an advantage.
- Experience with SAP is an advantage.
- It’s in our (and your!) best interest if you recognize yourself in Our Values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
At delaware, we...
- Are a dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise.
- Offer a continuous process for learning, development and growth.
- Are involved in unique projects in Singapore (and the region) for prominent customers.
- Offer a challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization.
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events, impromptu drinks or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
- Are a flat organization with short lines of communication;
- Offer a competitive benefits package.
If this interests you, we would love to meet you! Send in your CV and we’ll invite you over for coffee and a chat.
Application Support Analyst
Data and Analytics
We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way ...
Enterprise Information Management Analyst
Data and Analytics
As an Enterprise Information Management Analyst at delaware, you’ll be involved in the entire con...