Application Support AnalystApply now!
Being part of delaware means becoming part of a dynamic, horizontal company culture that prides itself on taking care of its employees. We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way that we challenge our customers to step up to the next level, helping them become even better in areas where they already excel.
What will you be doing as an Application Support Analyst?
- Execute day-to-day helpdesk operations (e.g. daily morning checks, status updates, daily day closure report and etc.)
- Logging tickets and tracking of tickets (IR/SR/CR) to ensure that they are resolved within stipulated SLA.
- Assist or perform the generation and reviewing of weekly/monthly/annually status report for client/management reporting.
- Perform basic analysis and troubleshooting of issues encountered by users, and escalate for higher level attention when required.
Do you have what it takes to become an Application Support Analyst?
- 1-3 years of experience in a service desk role, preferably in supporting an Application System (e.g. OpenText, SharePoint, Enterprise Content Management System)
- Experience in researching, analyzing and interpreting system issues and providing the necessary support and resolution to users
- Good communication skills
- Skilled in MS Office
- Meticulous, empathy and strong passion to help the clients
- Restorative and strong desire to resolve issues
- Independent and self-exploratory learner
- Care for quality
At delaware, we...
- Are a dynamic, stimulating team of highly-motivated professionals with attention for personal development in your expertise.
- Offer a continuous process for learning, development and growth.
- Are involved in unique projects in Singapore (and the region) for prominent customers.
- Offer a challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization.
- Know there’s more to life than work. We organize team events, impromptu drinks or the occasional sports day: Nothing better for team spirit than getting sweaty together, right?
- Are a flat organization with short lines of communication;
- Offer a competitive benefits package.
Enterprise Information Management Consultant
Data and Analytics
As an Enterprise Information Management Consultant, you are the backbone of delaware’s business o...
Enterprise Information Management Analyst
Data and Analytics
As an Enterprise Information Management Analyst at delaware, you’ll be involved in the entire con...