Senior SharePoint Consultant (.NET)
As a SharePoint / .NET Consultant you are responsible for the technical design and the development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of the Microsoft SharePoint platform and the .NET solutions for our customers. You are challenged when it comes to complicated implemented deployment projects for both existing customers and new names, thus a clear project focus! Besides that, you get your satisfaction from complex integrations between SharePoint and other company solutions.Tasks that are among your responsibility are:
- Translating the customer’s wishes into pragmatic solutions
- Developing first-class SharePoint solutions
- Taking care of knowledge sharing within the SharePoint team
- Documenting installations
- You have at least finished a higher professional education study (preferably in a technical field)
- You have demonstrable work experience as a Technical SharePoint Consultant
- You have a profound knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint supplied with .Net /C# Having experience with different ECM systems is a plus
- You are communicatively strong and you function excellently in a team
- You recognize yourself in our values: entrepreneurship, respect, commitment, team spirit and care
- You have an excellent control of Dutch and English both verbally and in writing
- It is a very nice addition if you are MCSD certified!
What do we offer you?
- A work environment with a lot of freedom, where we place the responsibility at the employees themselves and where you have all the needed possibilities for working on your personal development.
- An open and flat company culture, where we work hard with a collegial and ambitious team to make it a success.
- A competitive salary package, proper bonus arrangements, a lease car, a good pension arrangement, and the possibility to join a collective care insurance.
- Delaware regularly organises activities that are attainable for everybody, without obligations.
As SAP and Microsoft Partner, Delaware consulting offers advanced solutions and services to organisations with the goal to achieve a durable and competitive advantage. The activities aim at three pillars: operational excellence, business insights and customer experience. More than 1300 professionals are in service at Delaware Consulting, distributed over 21 offices in Europe, Asia, and America. Delaware Consulting Netherlands is located in Den Bosch and has approximately 80 employees. Because of the focus on New Business and by successfully implementing projects, there is a clear ambition for growth. Numerous titles including Gold Certified Microsoft, SAP Gold, Gold Business Objects and OpenText select partner are achieved thanks to the process-oriented approach, the experience, and the profound technological knowledge.
Working at Delaware means working at an International organisation with a broad product portfolio in the field of SAP and Microsoft. Despite the size of the organisation, Delaware has an informal atmosphere and our colleagues feel part of the Delaware family. Because of the team spirit, the flexibility, the entrepreneurship and the freedom that you receive for taking initiatives, we are able to succeed together!Interested?
Does our story excite you and would you like to have more information about this vacancy or about Delaware Consulting? Then contact: Malou Penners, Recruitment Delaware Netherlands.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +316 42 22 81 22