SAP Consultant – SD/LE/MM/WM – (No Travel)
As a SAP Consultant in our GMS service desk you will work closely with your global team and clients. Our clients are international small and mid-size companies spread across the Americas, Asia and Europe. You will identify and resolve small and medium issues, advise and train clients, implement change requests and write functional specifications. You will be exposed to many different parts of your modules, and continuously be challenged to extend your knowledge of other related modules. You will work full-time with our ticketing system and you will be in direct contact with the customer through tickets, e-mail and phone.
- Start Date: at your earliest availability
- Full-time, mid-level consultant or senior – no contractors
- Located in Alpharetta, GA (Relocation will be required)
- No travel
- Identify and resolve issues (1st – 3rd line support)
- Analyze business needs of client and design solutions
- Configuring and testing SAP systems to reflect designed solutions
- Provide user training and support
- Creation of documentation and functional specifications for technical design.
Minimum Skills and Experience
- You are knowledgeable in one or more of the following modules: SD, LE, MM, WM
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Hands-on work ethic
- Strong problem solving skills
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Self-starter and can work independent as well as in a bigger teams
- College Degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in business, engineering, or information systems
- Eligible to work in the USA
Desired Skills and Experience
- Functional exposure to multiple SAP modules is a bonus.
- Technical knowledge is a bonus (ABAP, Debugging, SmartForms,…).
- SAP certifications are a bonus.
Why Delaware Consulting?
Working at Delaware Consulting means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
- Linda Drinkard
- E-Mail: Linda.Drinkard@delawareconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/delaware-consulting-north-america