SAP Service and Customer Support Consultant
As a Service Consultant, your work starts where the work of our SAP project teams ends. As a member of an ITIL driven service centre, you are responsible for a broad range of tasks, from solving individual issues to supporting the entire application of the customer. You refine the customer’s problem, ask for additional information, search for a solution and implement this after testing it in the customer’s SAP area. During this process you are the customer’s primary point of contact and you respect the agreed SLAs. The customers are very diverse, varying from medium sized to large enterprises. Our Service Consultants are all experts that connect the profound product knowledge to an urge for solving challenging problems. You mainly work from the Delaware Consulting offices, but you also visit the customer when it is needed.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function.
- You are an expert in the field of MM & SD and you at least have basic knowledge of the other SAP modules.
- Knowledge of SAP WMS is a plus. You find your challenge in offering support and thinking in a problem-solving manner.
- You are communicative and you fluently speak Dutch and English.
- You are flexible, but you are looking for a job that offers the needed stability in terms of hours and location.
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit, and entrepreneurship.
What do we offer you?
- A work environment with a lot of freedom, where we place the responsibility at the employees themselves and where you have all the needed possibilities for working on your personal development.
- An open and flat company culture, where we work hard with a collegial and ambitious team to make it a success.
- A competitive salary package, proper bonus arrangements, a lease car, a good pension arrangement, and the possibility to join a collective care insurance.
- Delaware regularly organises activities that are attainable for everybody, without obligations.
As SAP and Microsoft Partner, Delaware consulting offers advanced solutions and services to organisations with the goal to achieve a durable and competitive advantage. The activities aim at three pillars: operational excellence, business insights and customer experience. More than 1300 professionals are in service at Delaware Consulting, distributed over 21 offices in Europe, Asia, and America. Delaware Consulting Netherlands is located in Den Bosch and has approximately 80 employees. Because of the focus on New Business and by successfully implementing projects, there is a clear ambition for growth. Numerous titles including Gold Certified Microsoft, SAP Gold, Gold Business Objects and OpenText select partner are achieved thanks to the process-oriented approach, the experience, and the profound technological knowledge.
Working at Delaware means working at an International organisation with a broad product portfolio in the field of SAP and Microsoft. Despite the size of the organisation, Delaware has an informal atmosphere and our colleagues feel part of the Delaware family. Because of the team spirit, the flexibility, the entrepreneurship and the freedom that you receive for taking initiatives, we are able to succeed together!Interested?
Does our story excite you and would you like to have more information about this vacancy or about Delaware Consulting? Then contact: Malou Penners, Recruitment Delaware Netherlands.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +316 42 22 81 22