SAP Retail Consultant
As a SAP Retail consultant, you are involved in the implementation of the Retail modules of the SAP system from front to end. Together with the customer, you analyse the needs within the Retail domain and you translate them to appropriate solutions within SAP. Teamwork is a must. After all, your solution is in line with what your colleagues in other domains propose. Furtherly, you are also responsible for the configuration of the system and the testing and documentation of it. Coaching and training of end users are an important part of the function as well.
- You have experience in the Retail sector (preferably Fashion).
- You have experience with the SAP Retail applications.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in SAP Retail customizing, including interfaces.
- You are analytically strong.
- You have a profound knowledge of company processes.
- You are a real team player.
- You have strong communicative skills.
What do we offer you?
- A work environment with a lot of freedom, where we place the responsibility at the employees themselves and where you have all the needed possibilities for working on your personal development.
- An open and flat company culture, where we work hard with a collegial and ambitious team to make it a success.
- A competitive salary package, proper bonus arrangements, a lease car, a good pension arrangement, and the possibility to join a collective care insurance.
- Delaware regularly organises activities that are attainable for everybody, without obligations.
As SAP and Microsoft Partner, Delaware consulting offers advanced solutions and services to organisations with the goal to achieve a durable and competitive advantage. The activities aim at three pillars: operational excellence, business insights and customer experience. More than 1300 professionals are in service at Delaware Consulting, distributed over 21 offices in Europe, Asia, and America. Delaware Consulting Netherlands is located in Den Bosch and has approximately 80 employees. Because of the focus on New Business and by successfully implementing projects, there is a clear ambition for growth. Numerous titles including Gold Certified Microsoft, SAP Gold, Gold Business Objects and OpenText select partner are achieved thanks to the process-oriented approach, the experience, and the profound technological knowledge.
Working at Delaware means working at an International organisation with a broad product portfolio in the field of SAP and Microsoft. Despite the size of the organisation, Delaware has an informal atmosphere and our colleagues feel part of the Delaware family. Because of the team spirit, the flexibility, the entrepreneurship and the freedom that you receive for taking initiatives, we are able to succeed together!Interested?
Does our story excite you and would you like to have more information about this vacancy or about Delaware Consulting? Then contact: Malou Penners, Recruitment Delaware Netherlands.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +316 42 22 81 22