SAP Basis Consultant
As a Basic Consultant, you’re responsible for independently installing and implementing installations and technical application management at our customers within the complex SAP scenery. You are capable of advising and guiding customers and colleagues at complex IT questions. You are the thoroughbred problem solver. The current Infrastructure team exists of 3 Senior Basic Consultant and takes care of the integration between the existing Infrastructure at the customer and the SAP solution. Delaware Consulting has its focus on new names and interesting implementation projects, this means offering and working with the latest technologies, for example HANA and S/4HANA. Thus, you will work in a state of the art environment where the emphasis is on the optimization of the progressing SAP scenery. The transfer of knowledge to colleagues is also an important aspect within this function, you continuously want to stay aware of the latest developments and share this with your colleagues. In short; as a Basic Consultant at Delaware Consulting you are an indispensable link between the business and IT!
- You have at least finished a higher professional education study (preferably in the technical field)
- You have demonstrable work experience as a Basic Consultant (8+ years)
- You have profound knowledge of the IT infrastructure, SAP Netweaver, SAP Solution Manager and the SAP landscape existing out of diverse SAP Applications (S/4HANA, ECC, BW, SAP-PO, etc.)
- You have knowledge of and experience with Databases like Oracle, MS SQL server, Sybase, DB2, SAP HANA
- You have experience with diverse operating system including Microsoft and Linux
- You are willing to further develop through, inter alia, education
- You have a flexible attitude and you are willing to perform your work in the weekend as well.
- You are communicatively strong and you function excellently in a team
- You recognize yourself in our values: entrepreneurship, respect, commitment, team spirit and care
- You control Dutch and English both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer you?
- A work environment with a lot of freedom, where we place the responsibility at the employees themselves and where you have all the needed possibilities for working on your personal development.
- An open and flat company culture, where we work hard with a collegial and ambitious team to make it a success.
- A competitive salary package, proper bonus arrangements, a lease car, a good pension arrangement, and the possibility to join a collective care insurance.
- Delaware regularly organises activities that are attainable for everybody, without obligations.
As SAP and Microsoft Partner, Delaware consulting offers advanced solutions and services to organisations with the goal to achieve a durable and competitive advantage. The activities aim at three pillars: operational excellence, business insights and customer experience. More than 1300 professionals are in service at Delaware Consulting, distributed over 21 offices in Europe, Asia, and America. Delaware Consulting Netherlands is located in Den Bosch and has approximately 80 employees. Because of the focus on New Business and by successfully implementing projects, there is a clear ambition for growth. Numerous titles including Gold Certified Microsoft, SAP Gold, Gold Business Objects and OpenText select partner are achieved thanks to the process-oriented approach, the experience, and the profound technological knowledge.
Working at Delaware means working at an International organisation with a broad product portfolio in the field of SAP and Microsoft. Despite the size of the organisation, Delaware has an informal atmosphere and our colleagues feel part of the Delaware family. Because of the team spirit, the flexibility, the entrepreneurship and the freedom that you receive for taking initiatives, we are able to succeed together!Interested?
Does our story excite you and would you like to have more information about this vacancy or about Delaware Consulting? Then contact: Malou Penners, Recruitment Delaware Netherlands.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +316 42 22 81 22