Microsoft 365 Consultant
The IT sector is changing constantly, marked by a high speed of innovation and an equally dizzying speed of change. In our industry, if you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind! That’s why delaware is looking for entrepreneurs: consultants who understand that innovation is vital to both the organisation and the client. We fire on all cylinders and remain streets ahead of our competitors when it comes to the new technologies within the Microsoft Stack. That’s why we’re integrating the brand-new Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform: the unique integration of the former Dynamics AX and CRM with Azure cloud technology, IoT, Cortana Intelligence, Power BI, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow. This has provided us – and our clients – with a more exciting playing field than ever before.
As a Microsoft 365 Consultant, you’ll be closely involved in all aspects of a project, ranging from the technical design up to and including implementation and maintenance of the Microsoft platform and the corresponding .NET solution. These are mixed projects, encompassing both greenfield implementations and projects carried out for existing clients. At delaware, it’s always about more than technology alone! You understand that customer contact is essential and successfully use your expertise to make proactive suggestions for possible extra functionalities and technological solutions. And needless to say, sharing knowledge is key at all times!
- You hold at least a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a technical field
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Technical SharePoint Consultant
- You have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint plus expertise in .NET /C#
- Experience with various ECM systems preferred
- Businesslike and professional appearance
- Excellent verbal and written command of Dutch and English
- MSCD certification strongly preferred
- You identify with our values: entrepreneurship, respect, commitment, team spirit and care
Malou Penners, delaware Nederland Recruitment
Telephone number: +31 6 82 11 45 19